Bozzio AG is a young, reliableand cutting-edge SME, which transfers to the image of the joysteer® product.
- The strategy of Bozzio AG is based on steady growth with the goal of returning a sustainable profit.
- Bozzio AG is a producer of drive-by-wire systems, operating on a global scale.
- Our core competencies lie in technology, innovation and a professional business approach.
- We focus on our main product with the primary functions steering, braking and accelerating.
- We provide our end customers with a system offers best driveability, maximum safety and highest reliability standards.
- We provide our dealers with a customer-friendly system, combined with the best service.
- We pursue a cooperative and fair approach to our relationships with suppliers, focusing on quality and on-time delivery.
- We are committed to being an attractive employer.
- We offer our staff great freedom and entrust them with personal responsibility. Transparency and honesty are important to us.
- We promote Switzerland as a first-class industrial center. Swiss-made is our foundation.
Certificates Bozzio AG
We promote Switzerland as a first-class industrial center. Swiss-made is our foundation.
Public launch of joysteer 3.0
System joysteer 3.0 is ready for series production. The first industrial applications are realized with it.
System joysteer 3.0 is available as a prototype. Individual joysteer 3.0 modules are ready for series production as stand-alone products. Cooperation agreement with Bertrandt for the industrial sector.
Continuation of development of joysteer 3.0. Engagement in the area of strategic cooperation for the US market and the industrial division.
Founding of the subsidiary "Joysteer USA". Opening of New Zealand and Australia markets. Start of development joysteer® 3.0.
Several projects realized for industrial applications. Continued expansion of the US market.
Development of industrial product in the defense sector. Continued intensive investment in the US market launch.
Continued extensive investments in the US market. ISO 9001:2015 certification. Hiring of staff and move into the Switzerland Innovation Park Biel/Bienne.
Intense Investments into evaluation systems in the USA and Israel. Advancement of industrial applications.
Acquisition of first industrial application. First demo system in the UK. Marketing investments in the USA, UK and Israel.
First system installed in the United States (demo system). Market launch in UK. Development and launch of Low Force Joystick.
Launch of next generation joysteer® 2.0. Market entry Norway.
Production approval. Market launch in Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Sweden, France, Switzerland. Advancement of the MMIs (controls). Expansion to different vehicle types.
Complete operational independence. Financing secured for the homologation and market launch. Approval for use on public roads in Switzerland and Europe. Successful end of field trial phase.
Conversion from an LLC to a joint-stock company. Winner of the DeVigier Award (nominated with CHF 100,000.-). Successful end of the development phase.
joysteer® is ready in its definitive form. Final patent filing.
Incorporation of Bozzio PLC. Winner of the Swiss Technology Award. First patent filing.
Start of the joysteer® project by Mr. Yves Bozzio, who suffers from muscle disease. Led by Mr. Bernhard Gerster, head of the automotive division of Bern University of Applied Sciences. Financed by several organizations for people with disabilities and the Commission for Technology and Innosuisse (back then called CTI).